19 noviembre 2011

NeverShoutNever - Making Love



I know your love is true. Is not just sex for you, It's the first time that I felt this way in a long time & It's something I Coult get used to.

It's love, It's Love, It's true. When I'm making love to you, It's not just teenage lust or trying
new it's love, But we're too young to follow
through.

Her heart is made of
gold, These past two years, I've grown so cold, At 
the thought of trying out a different lover, Now I
know, I could never
love another.

It's love, it's love, it's true, When I'm making love to you. It's not just teenage lust or trying something new it's love, But we're too young to follow through.

With all the plans we made, Travel all the world & drink our cares away, What a
happy day, if only I could say, That she
would be my lover, from now until forever...(8)

4 comentarios:

  1. amor amor.. hermoso mitch! me encanto esta entrada *.*

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ow!^^
    Muy linda cancion,Te quedo hermosa la entrada!

    Suerte! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Awww :33' Muy bonita canción (Y) & Las imágenes también lo son
    Un Besote de chocolate
    Aleew ♥

    ResponderEliminar

Comenta & te regalo una pokebola :D (Ok no u__u) Pero si no comentas puedo hacer que te dé VOMITO MAGICO! è__é :D Lindo día n___n ♥